To download the brochure to view or print it, click here. It contains descriptions of the accommodation and the booking procedures, and includes the costs.
If you wish to download an A4 poster to print and publicise the event locally, click here.
For residential accommodation booking forms, click here. Please book early to avoid disappointment as the college has advised that the accommodation will definitely be reduced in capacity and variety from that of the previous Bible Schools.
Camping facilities are available within easy reach of the campus.
- If you wish to use camping and caravanning facilities booked by the Bible School, to download a booking form click here.
- If you prefer to make your own accommodation arrangements, to download a booking form click here.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please note -
- All bookings, on the appropriate forms, should be sent by post only, please, together with the deposit by CHEQUE only, made payable to Brecon Bible School. Any previous references used for BACS transfers are now invalid.
- Each booking form should be for one household at one address so that relevant documents reach everyone.
- Please be especially clear with email addresses to prevent annoyance to people completely unconnected when we send out email newsletters, and to receive everything relevant yourself.
- To ensure that those with any difficulties, such as diet or mobility, are helped as much as we are able, details should be specified in the appropriate part of the booking form.
- Each young person under the age of 18 who is booking to come without parents staying on the same site must have a named adult, staying on the same site as the young person, responsible for him/her, specified on a Minor Consent form to be sent with the booking. The Minor Consent form may be downloaded here.
In order that we can all work together in helping and caring for each other and our young people, we need volunteers to assist in so many ways. Please volunteer on the sheet provided (one per person) and add any special skills or interests that you have, or any other ideas that may be helpful.
Each booking form is accompanied by a Volunteer Form. If more forms are needed, please download them here.
If the Bible School receives more bookings than places, the committee may, at its discretion, give priority to bookings according to activities volunteered for on the accompanying Volunteer Forms.